Why Your Gift Matters
By making a gift to OLLI today, you will be helping to sustain our year-round program of dynamic learning. We, like many nonprofit organizations, have had to dramatically reimagine and recreate ourselves in light of the pandemic while working to maintain the intellectual exploration and discovery that our members value. We encourage you to review our 2019-20 Annual Report to better understand why your gift matters now more than ever. Thank you!
The easiest way for you to give is online! It's fast, safe and makes an immediate impact. After clicking the blue "Make a Gift" button below, you will be immediately redirected to the OLLI page on the UC Berkeley giving website:
Give By Mail
Please make your check out to "UC Berkeley Foundation" and designate "OLLI Annual Fund" in the memo line.
University of California, Berkeley
1995 University Avenue, Suite 400
Berkeley, CA 94704-1070
Please note that we cannot accept checks and then deliver them to Gift Services through campus mail or by hand as we have in the past. Checks must be mailed to Gift Services directly.
Give by Phone
You may donate by calling Gift Services at (510) 643.9789. Please be sure to note that your gift is to go to the OLLI Annual Fund. You may also set up recurring donations with them, as well.
Publicly Traded Securities (Stocks)
- Stock transfer forms for Morgan Stanley and Charles Schwab can be found on Give.Berkeley.edu
- Please contact the Gift Services Securities Desk at GiveSecurities@berkeley.edu or (510) 642-6791 before the transfer happens to ensure the gift is identified and credited to OLLI and that proper receiving procedures are in place
- Please review these instructions for electronic transfer
- Gift Services: GiftHelp@berkeley.edu / 643-9789 for general questions about gift processing
- Securities: GiveSecurities@berkeley.edu / 642-6791 for questions about publicly traded stock
- Fund Management: FundHelp@berkeley.edu for questions on gift agreements and new funds
- Office of Gift Planning: Review the information on the website about privately-held stock, IRA contributions and tax policy, or reach out to the office directly at (800) 200-0575 or firstname.lastname@example.org