Why Your Gift Matters
We are grateful for your support. Contributions to our annual fund account for nearly 10% of our annual budget. Your tax-deductible gift to our 2021-22 annual fund campaign — OLLI for All — will help us:
Orchestrate a dynamic program of in-person, livestream and recorded courses — a hybrid experience that offers the options you want
- Providing classes multiple ways is extremely labor intensive, requiring dedicated staff to facilitate and produce each offering
Attract and retain the best faculty — by paying a wage that reflects our appreciation of their scholarship and expertise
- Only some Osher Institutes pay their instructors, and few offer comparable compensation — $2,500 for 12-hours of instructional time
Expand our fee assistance program — making certain that everyone who wants to join our community, can
- We are committed to welcoming, celebrating and nurturing all lifelong learners regardless of ability to pay
The easiest way for you to give is online! It's fast, safe and makes an immediate impact. After clicking the blue "Make a Gift" button below, you will be immediately redirected to the OLLI page on the UC Berkeley giving website:
Give By Mail
Please make your check out to "UC Berkeley Foundation" and designate "OLLI Annual Fund" in the memo line.
University of California, Berkeley
1995 University Avenue, Suite 400
Berkeley, CA 94704-1070
Give by Phone
You may donate by calling Gift Services at (510) 643.9789 during regular business hours. Please be sure to note that your gift is to go to the OLLI Annual Fund. You may also set up recurring donations at that time, if you desire.
FAQs including Stock Transfers, Wire Transfers, Planned Gifts & More
This page provides detailed overviews of the various ways to give to OLLI @Berkeley as well as other campus units and funds.
Our Annual Report
We encourage you to review our 2020-21 Annual Report to better understand why every gift counts.
- Gift Services: GiftHelp@berkeley.edu / 643-9789 for general questions about gift processing
- Securities: GiveSecurities@berkeley.edu / 642-6791 for questions about publicly traded stock
- Fund Management: FundHelp@berkeley.edu for questions on gift agreements and new funds
- Office of Gift Planning: Review the information on the website about privately-held stock, IRA contributions and tax policy, or reach out to the office directly at (800) 200-0575 or email@example.com