Class Hosts volunteer for a specific course in which they are enrolled and serve for the duration of that course.
Class Host Duties
- Greet and check in OLLI members for each session.
- Help OLLI monitor class attendance and continuing interest in the course.
- May provide limited assistance to course instructor for classes in University Hall and Lafayette. Note: Audio-visual support is provided by OLLI staff and work-study students.
- Refer members or instructors needing assistance to appropriate resources within OLLI.
- Time commitment: 20-30 minutes per class session, including arriving early for check-in.
How To Volunteer
- Contact the OLLI office at 510-642-9934 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit the Volunteer Table at an OLLI Info Session