Course Fees by Membership Type
OLLI @Berkeley offers a range of dynamic courses, from large and lively lectures to smaller, hands-on workshops. Course fees are based on membership and course types. Learn more about membership.
|Membership Type:||Single Term
|- 6-Week Workshop
|- 8-week Workshop
- Lecture: A large-size class. Faculty members lecture with varying amounts of Q&A. Most of our courses are lectures.
- Workshop: Small, hands-on courses with direct interaction with faculty. Courses are frequently writing or art focused.
- Encore: Pre-recorded videos plus two livestream conversations with the faculty. Typically two Encore courses are offered per term.
Online Course Terminology
Our online courses are delivered one of three ways:
- Livestream Only: Attend class on Zoom on its scheduled day and time as you would an in-person class. It is not video recorded.
- Livestream + Recorded: Attend class live on its scheduled day and time and/or view a recording of it later at your convenience.
- Encore: Watch pre-recorded videos of popular courses from a previous term at your leisure, plus attend two livestream conversations with the faculty.
Need-based Fee Assistance memberships are available if full fees present a barrier to your participation. Please consider submitting an application. Learn more.