OLLI is fortunate to have a dedicated group of over 200 volunteers who provide valuable and needed assistance. Learn more about the various volunteer opportunities and let us know if you are interested. We hope to hear from you!
Benefits of Volunteering for OLLI @Berkeley
- Meet new people
- Develop new skills
- Share your experiences
- Contribute to OLLI's success
- Provide input into OLLI programs
- Support the Osher philosophy of "robust volunteer leadership"
OLLI Volunteer Opportunities
Longer-term, ongoing volunteer commitments to committees, task forces, or interest circles.
Short-term, episodic, or one-day volunteer opportunities.
Provide helpful services at classes in which the volunteer is enrolled.
How To Volunteer
- Contact the OLLI office at 510-642-9934 or email@example.com
- Visit the Volunteer Table at an OLLI Info Session
- Fill out a Volunteer Interest Form