If you appreciate how OLLI enriches your life, follow the lead of other OLLI members who have established planned gifts that will benefit OLLI @Berkeley. Your gift will help shape OLLI’s future!
What Are the Advantages of Planned Giving?
- Legacy giving helps OLLI plan for the future in order in enrich lives, expand horizons, and strengthen communities for years to come.
- Planned giving is an opportunity to balance your personal, financial and charitable objectives.
- For donors, legacy giving provides an opportunity to leave a gift to OLLI that otherwise might be impossible to give, especially for those on a fixed income.
- Some planned giving options can provide significant tax benefits and even income to you or a loved one during your lifetime.
- The UC Berkeley Office of Planned Giving can work with you to help identify the options that best suit your current needs and your philanthropic goals.
- In addition, OLLI legacy giving donors will receive an invitation for membership in the Benjamin Ide Wheeler Society, which recognizes all those who have chosen to make a planned gift to UC Berkeley.
Since OLLI @Berkeley is a department of UC Berkeley, gifts to OLLI are administered through UC Berkeley. To request more information, contact UC Berkeley’s Office of Gift Planning at firstname.lastname@example.org or 510.642.6300.
Learn about planned giving options at planyourlegacy.berkeley.edu