What is an Interest Circle?
An Interest Circle is a self-organized, self-governing discussion or activity group, proposed by OLLI members and coordinated by participants. Joining an Interest Circle is a great way to continue learning during the breaks between OLLI terms and to meet people who share similar interests.
Following are current and newly proposed interest circles. For more information including description, contact information, and the first meeting, click the titles below.
- Mysteries in Translation—reading and discussion group
- Performing Arts Enthusiasts—share and learn about performing arts events in the Bay Area
- Monday Poetry Circle—reading and discussing poetry
- Hotel Shattuck Book Group—book discussion group
- Friday Lunching Adventures