Registering online is a one- or two-step process depending on your OLLI @Berkeley membership status. You must be a current OLLI member in order to register for courses.
If you are a current OLLI @Berkeley member whose membership includes the upcoming term, you can go directly to the Courses page to register for (and pay for) your courses. You must be logged into your account to complete the course registration process.
New & Past Members
If you are a new member (have never taken a course with us) or a returning member whose membership has expired, you must join or renew your membership prior to registering for a course. This means:
- You will need to submit your credit card information, securely, two times: first, to pay your membership fee; second, to pay for your course(s).
- Review our membership types
Not Sure You're Current Member?
- Log into your account. Your membership status is listed under My Membership, or:
- Log into you account and then try to register for a course. If you have an expired membership, you will be directed to renew your membership first.
Forgot Your Password?
Here's how to reset it:
- Enter your username or email here and click "Log in."
- You will see an error message. Click "Have you forgotten your password?"
- Enter your username or email address and click "Email new password."
You will receive an email with further instructions. If you have not received the email within 5-10 minutes, please check your Spam folder.