Registering online is a one- or two-step process depending on your OLLI @Berkeley membership status.
If you are a current OLLI @Berkeley member whose membership includes the upcoming term, you can go directly to the Courses page to register for (and pay for) your courses.
New & Past Members:
If you are a new member (have never taken a course with us) or a returning member whose membership has expired, you must join or renew prior to registering for a course. This means:
- You will need to submit your credit card information, securely, two times: first, to pay your membership fee; second, to pay for your course(s).
Unsure of Your Membership Status?
- Log into your account and click “My Membership Status", or
- Try to register for a course. If you have an expired membership, you will be directed to renew your membership first.
Forgot Your Password?
Happens to all of us! Here's how to reset it:
- Enter your username or email here and click "Log in."
- You will see an error message. Click "Have you forgotten your password?"
- Enter your username or email address and click "Email new password."
You will receive an email with further instructions. If you have not received the email within 5-10 minutes, please check your Spam folder.