What is an Interest Circle?
An Interest Circle is a self-organized, self-governing discussion or activity group, proposed by OLLI members and coordinated by participants. Joining an Interest Circle is a great way to continue our learning during the breaks between OLLI terms and meet people who share similar interests.
Winter 2013-14 Interest Circles
Following are new Interest Circles being proposed to launch in the break between Fall 2013 and Winter 2014 (November through January). For more information (description, contact, first meeting, etc.), click the appropriate link.
- Keep Writing—pursue commitment to writing in group setting
- Aging in a Depressed Economy—discussion and support
- Mysteries in Translation—reading and discussion group
- Gallery and Museum Trek—activity group
- Mentoring/Volunteering—exploring how to be of service to the community
- Performing Arts Enthusiasts—share and learn about performing arts events in the Bay Area
For more information, contact OLLI staff at firstname.lastname@example.org or 510.642.9934.